Swiftcurrent Creek My heart is with you hiding
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Private 
In the den and looking for any of the puppies! @Helios, @Lainie, @Polaris, @Zephyr
but @Alessia and @Rosalie are welcome too! <3
Maybe forward dated to April 2?

He woke early just as the first rays of sun were stretching out over forest outside the den. He had been sleeping near the entrance, sufficiently blocking it from the inside and out. It was where he slept most nights, and it was the only way he could really sleep soundly. He glanced at his seemingly still-sleeping family behind them, doing a quick head count to make sure no one was missing before moving his eyes to the world outside the den. He could only see slivers through the brown, leafless branches covering the cave opening, but he could see enough to appease his need to keep watch. The ground was beginning to show in most places, the warmer temperatures finally melting away most of the snow that had lived there throughout the winter. He could hear the creek in the distance, rushing quickly through its path in the ground now that it was swollen with run off from the melting mountains, and occasionally a breeze would move through the still-bare branches of the trees, causing them to creak as they moved against each other. He heard nothing but the normal sounds of the world outside the cave, so he relaxed some, eyes closing as some of the tension left his body. He didn't sleep, but he peacefully listened to the sounds outside and the breathing of his family as they slept, ears twitching at even the slightest stirring or occasional soft squeak from one of the pups. It was a moment he made sure to commit to memory so that he could recall it later at time when things were difficult or maybe not so peaceful.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
My heart is with you hiding - by RIP Kavik - March 20, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: My heart is with you hiding - by Lainie - March 20, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: My heart is with you hiding - by RIP Kavik - March 22, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: My heart is with you hiding - by Lainie - March 24, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: My heart is with you hiding - by RIP Kavik - March 28, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: My heart is with you hiding - by Lainie - March 29, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: My heart is with you hiding - by RIP Kavik - April 08, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: My heart is with you hiding - by Lainie - April 10, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: My heart is with you hiding - by Rosalie - April 11, 2019, 10:03 AM
RE: My heart is with you hiding - by RIP Kavik - April 12, 2019, 05:13 PM