Dragoncrest Cliffs i'm ready now.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
All Welcome 
anyone is welcome! hi fambly :)

After leaving his gift for Kiwi at the borders of the Copse, Artaax's paws did not stop until he came to the edge of Drageda's claim. He was tired from his jourmey, but seeing his home stretched out before him was reinvigorating enough to waylay that exhaustion. He never considered before that he had left the pack or forfeited his rank. In his mind, he was still Drageda and would always be Drageda, no matter how long away from home he was. But still, he paused at the borders like any other stranger begging attendance, tilted back his head, and called for @Blixen.

There were things to discuss before he stepped onto Drageda's soil and slipped back in with the ranks. Things his sister may or may not like. Actually, she probably wouldn't like them. She never liked anything. But that perhaps wasn't fair of him. Maybe Thuringwethil's death had changed her. It had certainly changed him. So he kept his mind open as he waited - a very bizarre thing for Artaax to do, but like I said - the boy that left in a torrent of rage and heartache was not the stoic man who stood calmly on the precipice of his home.

Messages In This Thread
i'm ready now. - by Artaax - March 22, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Rose - March 22, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Artaax - March 22, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Blixen - March 24, 2019, 09:17 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Artaax - March 29, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Blixen - April 06, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Artaax - April 12, 2019, 06:40 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Blixen - April 19, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Artaax - April 20, 2019, 08:31 AM