Dragoncrest Cliffs By fire and sword, we'll take back our world.
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Opalia's ears stayed back, and frowned hard. Anything beyond the loyalty to the cliffs and the routine she had always generally known had come as a difficult topic to swallow for her. Her usual curiosity stifled, and she'd much rather just turn a blind eye to it and will it away. It had felt that way since the first murmurs of anything resembling such, and now that things were progressing rapidly all around her, it was not getting any easier to deal with.

Dacio was right, however, and the words aloud gave her strength to back her nod. It was their home, always had been for her, and maybe that was part of why. She knew nothing else and had no real desire to. Even when she scouted about, and enjoyed the landscapes reaching far and wide, it was the cliffs she wanted to return home to still despite all the recent strife.

Why was this so easy to just.. quit, though? This was home to her and she didn't want to leave it behind so suddenly. It just didn't sit right with her. I know, she repeated, since it applied. If only just the two of them were enough. She wished so badly. We could, she said lowly, dreaming of being plenty cunning enough to take them apart--starting with the black-headed witch, then the red one they let get away, then for fun, that squirmy dark girl Mallaidh had almost captured.. But this was very out of her reach still, however, a good distant goal she wanted to hold fast to. Well. I think... one day we definitely will. Maybe that's why everyone is so eager to let go now.. so they can go regroup? she tried to reason through a grimace. But I still hate it, she was determined not to let it get worse than that as she glanced to Dacio, simmering sadly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: By fire and sword, we'll take back our world. - by Opalia - April 04, 2019, 12:18 AM