Lost Creek Hollow place for my head
terraform
51 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
All Welcome 
ooc; bael has arrived in camp! all welcome!

after the mess at the border involving the girl with the mangled tail, he was on his way finally to the camp of these denizens. whether the girl had been accepted was still messy due to timelines. at least he had gotten there to help. in his jaws was the remnants of the herbs he had gathered so far. most had been used on healing the girl at Treason's request. but he still had a sizable amount. though... he supposed he would have to go out again and collect more.

not that he minded such a thing. plants were better than people in his opinion. Baelfire didn't want the awkward conversation that came with finding a new place to play house. no doubt the people here would poke their noses from their dens and barrage him with stupid questions. he kept to the outskirts of camp at first, hesitant at being bombarded potentially. he didn't do so well with crowds since leaving the underground. 

but one by one, his steps carried him into Lost Creek Hollow's camp. on instinct, he'd have to find a den for himself and somewhere to store his plants. maybe he'd finally get his dream of making a garden outside of it... he was so absorbed in thought that he failed to notice if another had approached.
0/5 4/5
major focus on plants, teaching others, etc
Messages In This Thread
place for my head - by Baelfire - March 27, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: place for my head - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 04, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: place for my head - by Baelfire - April 04, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: place for my head - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 10, 2019, 08:47 PM