Arrow Lake fester
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
She smelled Stigmata before she saw him and she met his gaze realising he was letting her handle this. She tilted her head slightly, undecided when the female began to speak. She slowly turned her attention back to the woman who spoke so self assuredly. Her brow quirked slightly and she regarded the other coolly. She let her finish and stand to leave before she spoke calmly "the way you dismissed me like you are above me. Instead of giving your skills in return and furthering the process you simply acknowledged me and then turned away as if my presence is low and you are waiting for the true leader. That is where you went wrong" she paused and swallowed, feeling a bit of apprehension. No....this is what was needed, she knew she was right here. This woman would have been great except for how she acted in authority before even being accepted. It was disrespectful and insolent. "This is my territory over yours. I was the only one present, that means I was in charge. I called for my leaders because I was unsure if it was my place and out of respect i asked his presence. I am your leader in this situation, even before he came" and then she smiled because she couldn't help herself "And you are already halfway into leaving before I could say my piece, if you are so ready to throw away your chance here then you don't need us and We do not need you right now" she finished this and motioned for her to leave. If she did she would turn to Stigmata and offer to explain further in private and receive punishment if need be.
Messages In This Thread
fester - by Huntington - March 27, 2019, 09:58 PM
RE: fester - by Kazimir - March 28, 2019, 09:34 AM
RE: fester - by Huntington - March 28, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: fester - by Kazimir - March 28, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: fester - by Huntington - March 28, 2019, 06:14 PM
RE: fester - by Kazimir - March 28, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: fester - by Stigmata - March 28, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: fester - by Huntington - March 28, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: fester - by Kazimir - March 28, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: fester - by Huntington - March 28, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: fester - by Stigmata - March 31, 2019, 08:51 PM