Firestone Hot Springs lotus eater
let's start livin' dangerously
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
she didn't seem to have a problem with his approach. Puck took that as a sign she'd tolerate him as many others had done. he'd still wear a friendly smile as he neared, stopping a few strides away from her. out of respectful, ya dig? the other would ask if he knew where he was. lost. well, he wasn't that lost. "well, I don't know where I am" he'd confess breezily, not at all bothered by such a thing "but at least I know I'm still in the Teekons. that's something, ain't it?"

she was a pretty thing though now that he got a look at her. some pack scent he didn't know was on her coat. like a storm he'd muse or a sky without stars. either way, he wasn't minding the presence of a beautiful lady, nope! he'd edge a bit closer at her invitation and sat. her scent was intoxicating and he didn't even know why. for fuck's sake, he just met this girl. what was going on? "its uh... nice here?" he'd blurt out, feeling the ants crawl further down his spine.

"well. okay, it smells like days old piss, to be frank" Puck would bark a laugh and shake his head "please tell me ya don't live here. if ya do though, feel free to smack me. that was mighty rude."
1/5 0/5
major focus on storytelling, solo hunting and entertainment
Messages In This Thread
lotus eater - by Lyra - March 31, 2019, 12:26 AM
RE: lotus eater - by Puck - April 01, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: lotus eater - by Lyra - April 03, 2019, 06:28 AM
RE: lotus eater - by Puck - April 03, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: lotus eater - by Lyra - April 04, 2019, 07:09 AM
RE: lotus eater - by Puck - April 08, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: lotus eater - by Lyra - April 20, 2019, 07:04 AM