Shadewood All I need is love
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Phex’s attempts went carelessly past him. He knew she was soft, and the upfront she had put up was something he could not be impressed by. In fact, the glacials hardened at her attempt, and should she continue her pursuit of being hardy, he would treat her as such. She was hurt. She would heal. Her words however, would be taken into consideration.

Laroche’s response prompted the Phantom to look directly at him. The bristle had gone noticed, but uncared for. Babies needed protection. And should Phex truly be pregnant, there was no way he could simply enlist her as a pawn to simply exist. She needed care- as though she stayed under his watch, that meant her existence required protection until the baby fangs were weaned. 
His gaze narrowed.

We need to deal with this. Immediately.” Be damned his truce with the Melonii- they should have known who Phex and Laroche stood with. They wore his cologne, for Sithis’ sake. His sigil lay upon them, a clear flag of their allegiance. Had Damien not informed his whelps? Cry had told all of his wards- they knew of the Melonii. And so far, none had come with issue.
But now there was one. 

Ready yourself.” That was all he gave to Laroche momentarily before switching to regard Phex again. They would have more soldiers, soon enough. 
And get her with the women.

Turning away, he began his search for Morgan and @Reiner, @Percival, @Issun and @Higoro. “Meet me when you are done.” They had a meeting to attend.
Messages In This Thread
All I need is love - by Sacnite - April 02, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Laroche - April 02, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Cry - April 02, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Sacnite - April 03, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Laroche - April 03, 2019, 03:28 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Cry - April 03, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Laroche - April 04, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Sacnite - April 08, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: All I need is love - by Cry - April 15, 2019, 09:58 AM