Silverlight Terrace blackout
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

As though descended from Atlas’ own strife, the befuddled behemoth babbled near nil as he crushed everything beneath him in a doomed perish. It was almost history in the making, repeated, and left to cool as the titanic collapse lay silent, still, and steaming in this graven day. 
Her sorrow for such a sight was planted, but had not been able to root as her senses were brought to focus upon another two whom neared. One being as thickly blacked as the heart of a greedy and starved star, eyes of crisp and near searing focus burned into a pair of verdes. The other was not as dark, yet something clearly indicated they were related- perhaps it was how they moved in gear with one another, connected by unseen genetics that was meant more to be lived than seen.

She who would be Lyra commanded her space, but cheeky snark flipped from her slipper tongue. Zafina paid it no mind- she was not on a level to contest anyone here, and wouldn’t regardless. She would could not risk lives that were not hers to allow harm. 

But that burning sensation began, and as a laser, it was direct to the plump of her sides, and the Divine could nearly feel the ebonian picking apart layers of fur, flesh, fat, just to see what dwell within. 

Her neutral form seemed to pull away from them, wafting away as silk and satin would in a thrustly breeze. She did in fact retract herself, relieving her control of the ground she had bodily claimed by Grim. The Goddess wasn’t meant to feel this uncomfortable here- but how Lyra and Revui stared at her as though they saw her in disgust. It was the bane of all Deity, and her confidence faded. 

But she could go no where where where they too were not capable-

and all prey knew to run was to invite a chase...

But every sky will build my throne.

[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
blackout - by Grim - April 03, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: blackout - by Lyra - April 03, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: blackout - by Revui (Ghost) - April 03, 2019, 11:01 PM
RE: blackout - by Zafina - April 12, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: blackout - by Grim - April 12, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: blackout - by Lyra - April 20, 2019, 07:44 AM
RE: blackout - by Revui (Ghost) - April 22, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: blackout - by Zafina - April 23, 2019, 01:13 PM