Felltree Marsh You dream the dream that I do.
26 Posts
Ooc —
She did not get far before something caught her attention. At first she paused because the ground began to get wetter, boggier, and she wasn't in the mood to slog through the wetlands at that exact moment. The sound of squelching caught in her ears off her flank and as it got louder, she grew curious. Tuya looked over her shoulder in time to see a plump silver shape moving towards her — and then she heard, H-hey, wait up!

It was surprising that she hadn't noticed them before; the closer they got the more curious Tuya became of them, and she studied the approaching wolf with a keen interest. They were muddy now (just like her) but through the slime, grime, and silt she could still see a glimmering gray-cast coat. That plump shape wasn't from excess weight - if anything the stranger was a little underfed - but their coat was thick and dazzling. In short, Tuya thought the stranger was kind of cute on first glance.

Um, hi! She called back as she turned around; forgetting for a moment that the ground was both uneven and quite damp, her re-positioning sent her hind feet in to the bog and for a split second she had a look of panic as the mud slipped around her toes. It was really, really cold! Oohh jeeze, I — I think my feet are stuck..? She tried to wiggle those toes, but the mud just kept sloshing around them; she tried lifting her feet one at a time (like a cat trying to avoid some wet grass), but those hind paws were stuck fast. Aw, crap!
Messages In This Thread
You dream the dream that I do. - by Tuya - April 05, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: You dream the dream that I do. - by Lucca - April 05, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: You dream the dream that I do. - by Tuya - April 11, 2019, 11:51 PM
RE: You dream the dream that I do. - by Lucca - April 19, 2019, 11:44 PM