Felltree Marsh You dream the dream that I do.
dayvan cowboy
99 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Thankfully, she noticed his exuberant call, and threw a glance over a slim shoulder at him. Lucca perked up, closing the distance between them with just a couple more laborious, squelching steps. He came to a stop, feeling as if his lungs were on fire and his breath coming out in wheezing pants. Lucca was not very good at most things — and breathing properly was one of them.

He did, however, manage a raspy, "hey!" before he noticed the sudden look of surprise on the woman's soft features. All joy at finally coming across another fled him as her unexpected predicament dawned on them both. The swampy ground had claimed her ashen feet and it seemingly refused to let go. Lucca let out a whine of concern at her exclamation, and then another at her attempts to free herself.

Having lived upon the water-logged Plateau for a time, this situation had occassionally happened to the more slim-legged of the Redhawks, but it had never been as bad as this. "W-wait, miss, you gotta...uh, stay still!" he blabbered unhelpfully, before moving awkwardly to where her hind paws were submerged. A terrifying thought of the girl slowly sinking down, down into the marshy depths with him unable to do anything set his heart racing.

"Don't panic," he said (although who knew if it that was more for him or for her) and began to clumsily dig through the mud near her paws in an attempt to free them.
Messages In This Thread
You dream the dream that I do. - by Tuya - April 05, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: You dream the dream that I do. - by Lucca - April 05, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: You dream the dream that I do. - by Tuya - April 11, 2019, 11:51 PM
RE: You dream the dream that I do. - by Lucca - April 19, 2019, 11:44 PM