Ankyra Sound i got power, poison, pain and joy inside my DNA
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away

The boy does not wake quietly, chomping down and scratching where he could in protest. There is no doubt he is Vaati’s son. The titan laughs softly, nudging the boy, again and again, to instigate the small brawl even more -- sooner the boy learned to hold his ground, the better life would favour him. 

However, a whimper causes his eyes to snap to the girl. He notes her attempt to cower away, but no child of his would be terrified of their own father. “Come here, Tizir.” He lifts and plants the girl between his forepaws, taking his attention away from the boy. “Now what will you be?” Vaati looks to her and begins to clean the dirt from her pelt. “Not like your brother, I’m sure.” No, she was too timid for that. Perhaps it was something she would grow out of, but perhaps not. Either way, Vaati would not allow one strand of hair on her head to be harmed, and in that sense, she had no need to be a fighter so long as he lived.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
RE: i got power, poison, pain and joy inside my DNA - by Vaati - April 06, 2019, 04:40 PM