Hushed Willows and flowers never bend with the rainfall
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Round 2 -- no posting order. I'll post again in a week or so.

Her nose picked up the foul smell and she turned with a sigh, only for wolves to start emerging from the trees. She flashed Puck a smile, having caught his scent before, and wagged her tail, happy to see an old acquaintance. Looked like he had decided to stay in Elysium for the parties after all. The rest she gave nods, and murmured gratitude to Sunny for the food. And then Olive showed up, and like the angel she was, she handled the situation with Cam.

God, thank you, Lily whispered to her co-leader, relieved beyond measure. Her son protested only a little bit at Olive's ministrations but then settled, and she lifted her chin and began to speak.

So, that's pretty much motherhood in a nutshell, she joked, giggling. All the expecting and new mothers in our allied packs are probably dealing with much the same. Why don't we help them out? I thought it would be nice to bring gifts for them and their children—herbs, food, toys. . .

She tilted her head, looking around. I need some help, though. Some wolves to help deliver these gifts. Sunny, why don't you go to Easthollow—you know them well enough, I hear? she asked, smiling. Perhaps Olive can go to Diaspora, and Cortez to Swiftcurrent. . .Ariel to Lost Creek Hollow, Puck to Stormrift, Ephraim and Tzila can team up to go to Rusalka.

Lily looked over at Khali, her eyes softening. Can you go to Moonspear for me, darling? Give Ame my love and regards. Her lips pursed tight for a moment, contemplating, then relaxed. I think that about covers it. If anyone thinks of anywhere else to go, feel free. That's all I've come up with at the moment.

She wished she could go on an expedition, herself. But the children were still too young, and there was much to do here.
Messages In This Thread
and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Lily - April 08, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Sunny - April 08, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Puck - April 08, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Khali - April 10, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Ariel - April 11, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Olive - April 20, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Lily - April 21, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Sunny - April 27, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Khali - April 27, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Lily - April 30, 2019, 12:23 AM