Sea Lion Shores Por you, for you
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff

The ocean had been a haven for him once.

He thought.

It was all so blurry.

Not in a tragic — I cannot remember my past, o woe is me! — sort of way. He simply did not care. His brain failed to connect personal, emotional memories to the places he had been, most of the wolves he had fed from. This was another coast, another place for him to hunt.

He knew that wolves tended to gather on the coasts of Teekon Wilds however. His previous hunch had proven true, for he smelled a pack faintly on the breeze. However, the scent was hard to pinpoint, given the mass of blubber that gathered on one part of the shore, barking loudly.

Athan hadn't tasted sea lion blood before. He tended away from aquatic beings, favoring the familar warm red of terrestrial mammals and birds (never lizards). He did not know if their blood ran just as true as their cousins who favored land above all. Like his aversion for reptiles, he tended away from aquatic beings — fish and crustaceans and whatever else lurking in the depths too alien for his tastes. But these beings did live on land.

He stared at them from a lengths away, puzzling in his mind whether or not it would be worth it to take one down. Prea mare... he murmured to himself.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
Por you, for you - by Athanasius - April 13, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: Por you, for you - by Akira - April 14, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Por you, for you - by Athanasius - April 14, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: Por you, for you - by Akira - April 14, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Por you, for you - by Athanasius - April 14, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Por you, for you - by Akira - April 14, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Por you, for you - by Athanasius - April 15, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Por you, for you - by Akira - April 17, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: Por you, for you - by Athanasius - April 18, 2019, 03:28 PM
RE: Por you, for you - by Akira - April 30, 2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Por you, for you - by Athanasius - May 02, 2019, 08:11 AM