Shadewood Incoming Turbulence
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He listened- one of the many things he had honed to an absolutely lethal point. And once his time for listening was done, his mind processed a reply as quick as silence settling through a freshly fell plain of snow. However, as any hunter, he allowed the silence to marinate, to give the comfort of nothingness, of well trained thought to those who's mind's were cross, chaos, aflurry with mess and incontent stirrings. He gave Chai the ease of him thinking, of him mulling over this presentation as though it had struck him dearly....when in all realiy, his answer had ripened moments prior.

"From every waking moment to every ounce of rest, there is no 'I', Chai. Not in my mind. Every day, I strive to better 'us'. Not myself. From your narrative of priority, you are rigt, yet you simply picked the wrong side of the fence. Now, you know how better the situation. It is us who watch your back and ensure we hunt for the totality of this Family. Whoever he was- he is nothing until these woods prove him otherwise."
Messages In This Thread
Incoming Turbulence - by Chai - April 14, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Cry - April 15, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Chai - April 15, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Cry - April 23, 2019, 10:46 AM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Chai - April 23, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Cry - April 27, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Chai - May 05, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Cry - May 09, 2019, 03:22 PM