Northstar Vale the shrike to your sharp and glorious thorn.
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
Yes, it was a joke, meager as it was; seeing as both males were divided on the origins of it, Vonnaruil, still smirking, gave no elaboration, and was glad when the original discussion began. Memories lost? He couldn’t offer any comfort in that, suffice to say, and plush ears splayed at that. But, vanished hosts of the Vale? They flickered forward, then.

“I myself have been back and forth around the Spires for some time,” the crow mused, surveying the lands the same as the others did. “But I haven’t seen anything of a pack. Perhaps they are congregating in the hinters, awaiting the day to... introduce themselves to society, of sorts.” It seemed to be a smart move, if that were the case. Lie low, and then showcase your might.

He wondered if the amnesia-induced male had fallen from a mountain, hit his head — just like the crow had, himself. Of any other ways to lose your memory, Vonn wasn’t as schooled on, surreal as it sounded and as real as it could happen.

nvm @ how i forgot about vonn forever oops
Messages In This Thread
the shrike to your sharp and glorious thorn. - by Larus - April 15, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: the shrike to your sharp and glorious thorn. - by Vonnaruil - April 27, 2019, 02:51 AM