Wild Berry Meadow Join [m]y cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch
43 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Nikan she's back~...

Edit: whoops forgot the mature tag: mature rating for sexual situations

It is not with a sense of homecoming that the witch returns. 

Her entrance is silent, unmomentous as the fire-kissed bitch prowls into lands once known under cover of night. Familiarity simmers in the mismatched windows of her blackened soul, lends a carress to the soft tread and brush of her copper plume against the heads of waving grasses - turned liquid silver under the moon's glow. 

Another might have been spurned, embittered by the utter abandonment but the Mage knew better. 

The gods are never mistaken. 

Whatever purpose Pixie had lost with the vanishment of those who sought leadership, she had found another calling beyond Teekon's horizons. A year of solitude, a trial of Death - the witch emerged victorious with the knowledge of the Unseen Realm locked behind smirking lips, a full-blooded sorcerer of her own rights. 

The mastery of the occult led her ambitions to rise, her patience to grow stale. Mere curiosity brought her back to the Wilds, wondering if the gods might again lead her to those of her own ilk. 

The Caller is recaltrint to peel away from the security of the forest, form hunched like that of a jungle cat as she clings to her shadows - mad gaze searching. 

At last, she saunters across the Meadow - head held high as incongrous eyes sweep the area in search of any other who might be roaming the night amidst the witching hour.
"This thing of darkness I Acknowledge mine."

SERPENTINE RAVINE
Messages In This Thread
Join [m]y cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch - by Pixie - April 24, 2019, 03:10 PM