Wild Berry Meadow Join [m]y cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch
43 Posts
Ooc —
I have no idea, I imagine that they don't irl? But I'm no expert and I really don't want to Google that XD thank you so much! And your posts are amazing gurl! <3

She had not exactly tried to conceal the fact and yet something shy sweeps over her. She had always been a big talker in her flirtatious games but it had always been just that - the talk of a girl who knew nothing of the ways between lovers. 

The witch's enchanment unto him is sealed as Nikan truly makes her a woman.

"Who said I ever stopped?" Comes her breathy words between pants, claws curling into the earth to brace against the remainder of the wraith's weight, the truth of it laid bare in her tones. She is unable to hide anything from him, especially in the midst of such an intimate act. 

She had never abandoned her devotion of him. He had left her and the Mage had bided her time.

It seems her utter submission, the unrelenting worship she offers, has gentled him - as much as the darkling can be gentled - and Nikan offers soothing laps to the stinging wound. 

Pixie sighs softly, melting into his embrace fully. 
"This thing of darkness I Acknowledge mine."

SERPENTINE RAVINE
Messages In This Thread
RE: Join my cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch - by Pixie - April 25, 2019, 11:26 PM