Blackfeather Woods Her hands were all twisted, she was pointing at me
40 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
@Maegi @Ramsay @Titmouse , @Moonshadow (@Tundra you're welcome to join too gurl)

It was with trepidation that the onyx woman approaches - careful to pause several respectable feet from the heavily scented borders - though it is not onset by the darkness that seeps forth from the fog of the shaded tangle, gloomy even in the faint grey light of morning. It is her own unspoken fears of being found unacceptable to those within that break a light sweat over her flesh and lends a fast tick to the drum of her heart despite her outward appearance of collection.

The charred firewood bends, resting a neat bundle of herbs at her dark paws amongst the green. Borage, raspberry, and parsley - a gift for the soon-to-be mother that often lingers in the forefront of her thoughts. 

Perhaps coming to the defense of Moonshadow, the presentation of prey and herbs bestowed upon the object of her fancy was proof enough that she could contribute not only to the shadow but to those who ruled her home. 

Perhaps it was not, there was but one way to tell. 

Arranging herself humbly into submission, preparing for the eventuality that she would be met by a pack vigilante - Istoira's dark crown tipped back and a howl rang into the air requesting the presence of whomever lorded over the shadows and corvids. 
"my bones are stained with sin, scorched by fire, broken by betrayal, cold in loneliness, soaked in blood. 
and still. you could not kill me."
Messages In This Thread
Her hands were all twisted, she was pointing at me - by Istoira - April 24, 2019, 10:25 PM