Lost Creek Hollow going to kansas
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch broadly smiled as Ariel shared Eslyium's tidings; he was thrilled to learn that the sanctuary was thriving. "That's wonderful news!" Rannoch replied, his voice bright, "Congratulations, Delight! And please, relay the Hollow's well-wishes to Olive, Lily, and Khail as well. I am so happy to hear that Elysium is thriving." 

Rannoch turned from Ariel, leading him away from the borders. "Take all the time you need," he offered, his excitement subduing. "The nearest cache isn't far away—about ten minutes away," realistically fifteen, given the hitch in the Leader's gait, "And there are some sun-lit areas near there that are perfect for a nap." 

In regards to Ibis, he nodded in reply. "She's doing great, as far as I know. I haven't gotten the chance to speak to her as often as I would like, but I know that she has taken an interest to all of the children here," he thought briefly to the time where she met his youngest. "And she has quite the lovely voice, too, from what I've heard—must have gotten that from Seabreeze." Rannoch chuckled.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
going to kansas - by Ariel - April 26, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: going to kansas - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 02, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: going to kansas - by Ariel - May 06, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: going to kansas - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 19, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: going to kansas - by Ariel - May 19, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: going to kansas - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 23, 2019, 08:03 PM
RE: going to kansas - by Ariel - June 15, 2019, 12:47 PM