Fairspell Meadow a few hairs raise on the back of my hand
40 Posts
Ooc —
Istoira was of a similar opinion of her hunting skills - she was by no means an expert but she had enough experience to consider herself a decent trapper - which lent a faint grin to her dark features upon hearing Tundra's words. She nodded to herself, rising to her feet and falling in line with the others as she trailed after the woman. She considered Tundra an ally of sorts, as such having little issue following the superior's casual commands, and considered this hunt a good start to fulfilling her promise to Maegi. 

She returned Malcanthet's greeting with a chirp of, "Hey." It was not so unusual for her to see a rogue partaking in the hunt - such occurrences had happened before though nasty fights could sometimes break out. As a male, he was a shade or two larger than even the arctic warrioress; she readily welcomed his assistance.

She squinted, eyeing the doe in question as Tundra pointed her out. She did appear to be limping but much like Malcanthet, Istoira wanted to be sure before they planned their hunt around her injury. 

"We should check," the charred girl chimed in agreement, nodding to the dark brute, "but if she is injured, cutting her off from the front might work - she's less likely to escape if she has to turn quickly and run on that leg. Maybe if some of us rushed her from behind as well, we could rush her?" The femme offered, tones implying that if anyone had a better idea, hers could be put aside.
"my bones are stained with sin, scorched by fire, broken by betrayal, cold in loneliness, soaked in blood. 
and still. you could not kill me."
Messages In This Thread
a few hairs raise on the back of my hand - by Tundra - April 26, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: a few hairs raise on the back of my hand - by Istoira - May 22, 2019, 04:23 PM