Shadewood Caught like a fly In a web of your lies
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She knew who it was the moment she heard the angry squaling. This kid sounded like the most pissed off newborn she had ever heard before but luckily she could recognise the tone as a pup who wanted the warmth of a feeding. Despite the maternal instinct to let Takara feed Orochi or to do it herself she curled her lips over her fangs in a silent snarl and licked them slowly to show her distaste and then turned to groom Deku, occasionally growling to show she meant her business.

When done grooming her son she turned to Takara intending her expression to be cold though she only looked distraught and hurt "He does. Feed him. He wants more to eat" she said this coldly at the least and motioned for the far side of the den away from her. She then lay her head on her paws pretended to ignore Takara for as long as she could bear. After a torturous ten minutes she spoke up in their home language "He looks very similar to Issun. Did you and my mate create him?" her voice was cold and detached but she moved piercing seafoam eyes to meet Takara's "Don't lie to me Takara. I know what I'll believe either way and it's not in your or Issun's favor. I want to know it all" she gave up on japanese halfway through, not feeling it.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Minori - April 27, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Takara - April 29, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Orochi - April 29, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Minori - April 29, 2019, 11:39 PM