Swiftcurrent Creek a lot of wait and see and too many maybes
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik was digging through the cache closest to the den, picking through the collection of carcasses to find what his mate and Rosalie had requested for him to bring back. Alessia was still nursing the pups some, and Rosalie was in heat, so he gladly left them at the den to fulfill their request for food. He would much rather they didn't wander too close to the borders, most especially Rosalie. His searching was interrupted, though, by a howl from the borders. He dropped the hare that had been dangling between his jaws and lifted his head from the food store. The day before, there had been a different unfamiliar call from the borders--an expecting couple with no where else to go, and so he wondered what this stranger might need from him today. 

He trotted to the borders, slowing as he came upon the agouti woman patiently waiting for her call to be answered. Kavik stopped in front of her, dipping his head in greeting. I am Kavik, one of the alphas here, he said first. What brings you to my borders? he asked, getting right to the point as he had done with the couple the previous day; he had a family and a pack to keep safe, and so he needed to know fairly quickly whether or not whatever stranger he might find on the borders had any ill intentions.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
a lot of wait and see and too many maybes - by Laurel - April 28, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: a lot of wait and see and too many maybes - by RIP Kavik - April 28, 2019, 10:42 PM