Heron Lake Plateau Windows 95 on acid.
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
69 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Vasa kind of was wishing that there were more wolves in the pack that weren't family.  She had some ideas bouncing around inside her skull thanks to her adventures and felt like if she told anyone, good ol' mom and dad would find out in like .27 seconds and that'd take like half the fun out of anything right there.  Towhee had at least been a less reliably present figure around the family thicket as of late, but obviously she was still their aunt and around and all that nonsense, she just had other priorities or something blah blah adult-speak.  Still, confiding in her might be a risk, so Vasa would bide her time and see if it was an ok idea or not.

But it wasn't Vasa unless she swaggered on over like the world was her oyster, so once she was sure she'd been noticed, she closed the distance in a much cooler fashion. Nah, I've been wandering around basically everywhere already, I'd just die or something.  I-- she seemed to pause and change her mind about whatever it was and dropped the matter entirely.  She was going to say she should go home and sleep but since that apparently wasn't the best idea, she didn't know now.  Well, she could walk some more first?  She tipped her head, Just patrolling?  Well, duh. But still.  There could be some other purpose she wasn't aware of.
Messages In This Thread
Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - May 01, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Vasa - May 06, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 09:29 AM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Vasa - May 22, 2019, 02:14 AM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - June 05, 2019, 08:49 PM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Vasa - June 25, 2019, 12:32 AM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - June 26, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Vasa - July 27, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - July 29, 2019, 01:11 PM