Heron Lake Plateau Windows 95 on acid.
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
69 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
It probably wasn't unheard of for Vasa to say or do something that didn't entirely make sense.  She was a prime combination of saying things that she thought was cool but otherwise might be a bit overboard in hyperbole, stretched logic, or something similar, topped with a glaze of teenage laziness that made her tend to be vague rather than explain everything because pffft, why would she?

Her ears perked up a little, Did ya smell something interesting on your patrol?  Or in other words, of the two choices, a hunt appealed to her a bit more.  I didn't smell anything over that way, pointing off in the direction she'd arrived from, but I wasn't really looking. Though, that did kind of link up tangentially, so prepare for another jump just because it was kind of gnawing at her. I was thinkin' though.  If you think I wouldn't get eaten by something, I kinda wanna explore farther off from home.  Are there places kinda near that you know have history or something?  I'm sure dad wouldn't want me to go, but maybe if it was like... Somewhere important.  Which was at least the tiny summary of it.  Sanitized a bit too, but she wasn't gonna go spill every bean ever for no reason.  That'd be unlike her.
Messages In This Thread
Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - May 01, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Vasa - May 06, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 09:29 AM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Vasa - May 22, 2019, 02:14 AM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - June 05, 2019, 08:49 PM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Vasa - June 25, 2019, 12:32 AM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - June 26, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Vasa - July 27, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - July 29, 2019, 01:11 PM