Hideaway Strath Own me, I'll let you play the role I'll be your animal
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

He watched how she watched him, knowing well the little thump that came with the way two wolves made that little flare of connection that only a willing female and a partially interested male could share momentarily. Just like a bitten lip from one to the staring gaze of the other, tilted chin and those precious seconds before he chose to come over and introduce himself, leaving the seat once beneath him cold and desolate. 

There he was, making his way over, keeping his polite front as he neared her. Gratitude was what laced his features as his hunger burrowed a growing plump seed in his endless recess. Sapphiric indigos strayed from the light and dazing gems of his navigator, and with a gentle rumble of baritones, his soft voice strode beside her, nestling into her ear with his name. "Name's Priest. I've got my sister and brother with me." As close as his voice was, he wasn't too far away from it, walking beside the tripped out woman with a silent confidence that swore he wasn't as easily read as he seemed.

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread