Stone Circle You’ve got the world at your feet
6 Posts
Ooc — Grey
Other than hunting? He had to think for a bit. The silence obviously became a tad worrying for himself since he really felt as if he should have thought of these things before. “I have been told I am quite resourceful with what little materials I have to work with. But my other ability that I’m far greater with is to memorize the land I have travelled. I got here with little direction and know how to get my way back.” His words were more thought through this time.

Elken tended to forget how well his memory was with the landscape around him. It was something he has picked up on in his barren land he had grown up in. It was easy for pups to get lost in so he had worked hard to know the land better to guide them when they were lost.

”If you would like, I can work to prove myself to belong in the pack. I do not mind being tested by the rest of the wolves to see if I fit in the family. If it does not work out, you can throw me out and I’ll run packless until I find somewhere else that may be a better fit.”
Messages In This Thread
You’ve got the world at your feet - by Elken - May 08, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by Elken - May 12, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by Elken - May 22, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by Elken - June 05, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by Greyback - June 14, 2019, 09:34 AM