Bonesplinter Ravine I've not spoken for days
43 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
territory discovery for Serpentine Ravine @Nikan @Serem @Priest @Hum @Cupid (not sure if you for sure joined but feel free to hop in)

Forward dated to 5/20/19

From the gathering of dark souls the witch cantered on nimble paws, imparting a desire to explore upon the darkling with a promise to return shortly. Her mismatched eyes shone with excitement as her whispers reached him, an anticipation settling into her bones. 

The gods had promised them a home befitting of the Serpents and Pixie would seek it out before the sun set once more. 

The thick greenery of the Strath's jungles fell away to a stretch of grassy steppes - open lands that set the Caller to casting flighty eyes about her. It remained silent and the witch went unbothered - accompanied only by the hollow echo of wind. 

Rocky spires rose in crooked fingers to claw at the heavens, ravines clustered by low bunches of trees. Amidst the pits of the grassy knolls lay the unlabeled graveyards of clumsy and careless creatures - corpses of the foolish things that had tumbled to their death from the mountains overhead. 

Vultures greeted her from the trees, turning to watch the witch pass as she slunk by with a cursory glance returned. 

At the base of the mountains a wide, gaping maw led her into the cool depths of a labyrinth. Gold shimmered amongst the natural rock of the walls and sunlight filtered through cracks worn through by water to glint off it and bounce golden light upon the caves. 

Already the Serpent could picture what they could make of the place. 

The central cave would become their communal area - the Serpents would sleep by day in the cool caves heaped together like a pride of lions. A narrow passage led into a second room - one with a natural spring and a niche where food might be stored. 

The various passages were yet to be explored but as Pixie's fire-kissed crown swung towards the dim tunnels her inky nose quivered - sensing hidden places of promise awaited discovery. 

The witch padded to the entrance of the caverns, gaze sliding east to spy another network of caves. This one more resembled an open cove even by this distance - a secluded harbor where mothers might whelp their young. 

A possessive, prideful grin painted itself across the nymph's features - chesnut plume picking up a fierce wag in her solitude. 

Pixie's crown tipped back, eyes falling shut as a summoning howl for her coven rent the air.
"This thing of darkness I Acknowledge mine."

SERPENTINE RAVINE
Messages In This Thread
I've not spoken for days - by Pixie - May 09, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Kiwi RIP - May 10, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Nikan - May 14, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Serem - May 15, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Pixie - May 15, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Kiwi RIP - May 16, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Nikan - May 16, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Kiwi RIP - June 19, 2019, 03:33 PM