Stone Circle needless to say, I keep her in check
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
It was easy to see that this decision was weighing heavily on her mate. She wanted to be happy in Easthollow, or to at least swallow her own reservations and just be content in the knowledge that he was happy... but they'd spent several months here and the melancholy was still hanging on. She was certain that seeing home would help her get over the last of her sorrows and help her get past the homesickness.

"We'll come back," she agreed with a wag of her tail. "I know you've spent a lot of time away from your family. I'm sorry that I'm asking you to do this. If you want, I can go by myself. I understand that you need to be with your family, but I need some time with mine, too. There's nothing wrong with that," she said as matter of factly as she could. "And it doesn't make us any less... family," How strange it was to call him that! But it felt right, and she went on, "but I'll admit I would be much happier having you with me. Or if you really think we need to stay here right now, I won't go."

It was a difficult promise to make, but Alya assumed that her sisters would be by before too much longer, if she didn't show up at home soon.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
needless to say, I keep her in check - by Alya - May 13, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Nikai - May 14, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Alya - May 27, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Nikai - May 31, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Alya - June 11, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Nikai - June 12, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Alya - June 12, 2019, 11:47 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Nikai - June 13, 2019, 05:49 AM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Alya - June 17, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Nikai - June 18, 2019, 12:03 PM