Ravensblood Forest you can't wake up this is not a dream
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau only shivered in response to his question, eyes shut closed and breathing softly shaking at her chest in a rattle. She tried to remember what words were, suddenly they seemed so faraway and strange to her foggy mind. "I... don't know," she mumbled once her tongue wasn't made from lead. "I'm just happy you're here." 

She faded into silence, the halfling heard him growl out she had to eat the weird plant he'd brought her. Cadeau forced her heavy kids open to gaze upon the spikey plumage of the rattlesnake master. 

"Eat it..." Cadeau slurred aloud a long moment before something lucid struck her hard, it made her stare with widened eyes and a gaping mouth. "You found it," Cadeau couldn't help the awe that fell into the words, not that she had doubted his ability to find the plant but that it was here at all. Collecting her energy while she still had it, Cadeau reached the rattlesnake master between her chattering teeth, gnawing as much as she could without losing the little strength she had left.

It seemed to take a lot out of her as she swallowed the herbs down, not even mustering the will to make a grossed out face at the bittersweet tang. She looked at Illidan with hooded eyes and labored breathing. "Get me to... somwhere sheltered. Don't jostle my leg too much, venom spreads with unnecessary movement." She clenched her eyes shut.

"If... if I pass out, don't be alarmed. The rattlesnake master has a sleeping agent, waiting..." She groaned painfully, face smearing itself in the dirt as she let the hurt burn through her in a shiver "Waiting out poison is... painful. You might want to stay away from me after." Cadeau didn't know what could happen after she fell unconscious, some reacted to venom badly with fitful nightmares and vivid hallucinations, screaming out and shaking as the poison made it's way through her system. She didn't want him to see her that way.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
you can't wake up this is not a dream - by Cadeau - May 16, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: you can't wake up this is not a dream - by Illidan - June 11, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: you can't wake up this is not a dream - by Cadeau - June 11, 2019, 11:56 PM