Panther Park A cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
After this delightful meal he burped once and looked down at his paws that were somehow bloody. You weren’t really able to see it due to his black colored feet but Basil was able to feel it. His fur was slightly sticky so he started to clean his paw a little. Basil wasn’t vain or anything of the sort but he did not like sticky fur. Besides, who knows what will happen now. He was all alone and he might need to impress a pack that he can join at one point. It was usually always a bonus point if you didn’t look like you crawled out of a swamp.

This has already been a successful day. If he was lucky he might be able to get another rabbit or something else later on. Suddenly his musing was interrupted by a low chuff and approaching footsteps that he now managed to pick up.

With a start he turned around, already expecting the worst. But it was another wolf, one that seemed not inclined to attack him……at least for now. Being a bit excited to meet another wolf he took a few steps closer. “Hello?” the young male asked, wondering why the other approached him. Basil was almost sure that the other has been here longer before he showed himself. Maybe he didn’t want to interrupt Basil’s hunt? He even stayed away when he ate. This wolf seemed to be no threat so Basil’s face split into a grin. Finally he found someone that might listen to his story and maybe can tell him a bit about the unknown world he found himself in.

“I am new around these parts. My name is Basil and yours?”
Thoughts  
Conversation
~The strength of the wolf is in the pack, the strength of the pack is in the wolf.~
Messages In This Thread
RE: A cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness - by Basil - June 27, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: A cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness - by Basil - August 15, 2019, 09:09 AM