Panther Park A cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
The youth’s tail started wagging slowly. Eastwood seemed like a nice guy. Usually Basil was the type of young adult that just made it out of puberty: excitable, mischievous and trying to flirt with everyone. But Basil already has enough experience to be able to reign this personality traits in as long as he is in unknown territory or not sure about the other wolf. So reeling in his inner puppy he sat down and listened to the other’s voice, his eyes glued to the other. It had been lonesome; Basil hadn’t met another wolf in more than a week so after meeting someone after so long….he wanted to join the social interactions.

“Oh, well. I have arrived here like….I don’t know, a week or something ago. This is all so unfamiliar…” he said drifting off slightly and letting his eyes take in the big trees that were surrounding them before returning to the other wolf. “I am from a forest that we call Black Forest. As far as I know the pale faces call the land it’s in….Germany? I can speak the language but my family wasn’t originally from there. But its home…..or was….depending if I make it back. Do you know it maybe?” he asked with a tilted head, hope shining in his eyes. Maybe he was lucky and Eastwood does. If not…….well, that’s just how it is and the young male might have to stop trying to get back and rather create a life for himself in this new land, even if it was lonely. Damn, he missed his family. Even his stupid older brother Robert.
Thoughts  
Conversation
~The strength of the wolf is in the pack, the strength of the pack is in the wolf.~
Messages In This Thread
RE: A cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness - by Basil - July 12, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: A cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness - by Basil - August 15, 2019, 09:09 AM