Panther Park A cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
Ahhh. And there is the crux of the problem. Basil wasn’t ignorant or naïve enough to believe that every wolf was a nice one. He knew the darkness in people’s hearts can sometimes make them into horrible beings that enjoyed the pain of others. As far as Basil can tell, he was good enough to distinguish if someone would want him harm but the young lad is not without faults himself and his own reasoning might be wrong. But Basil was a wolf that usually listened to the nagging voice in his head. His instincts were usually right and it was better to be cautious in the beginning. As wise as Basil could sometimes be, his youth sometime stepped up and jumbled up his thoughts. Tales of adventures made his heart pump erratically and thus sometimes shoved his instincts to the back of his mind when making decisions.

“Yeah, I assume as much. I am young but my homeland and the creatures living in it thought me a lot. The pale faces always come up with new ways to chain us and keep us away…..or dead.” he said with a stale voice as if someone dying is just normal; which it sadly was in his old homeland. The pale faces don’t really like them but Basil’s family just had to do everything to survive. Basil lost a lot of his older family members and some friends even. But this land seemed to be void of the pale faces influence. It was a different danger residing here. In his old homeland there were not a lot of wolves but here seemed to be several packs and lone wolves. Basil will have to careful of other things her. And time will teach him.

Basil eyed the other as he got closer. For a second he jerked back slightly. Having a stranger wolf near his neck was not something he was all too happy with; with a sigh he resigned to it though. Maybe Eastwood was able to really get it off; it was a different angle after all. “Sure, my teeth and claws didn’t seem to do anything but you can try.” Basil spoke with a smaller voice and even though his instincts told him not to, he slightly offered his throat to the other so Eastwood was able to get to the collar.

I would like it if Eastwood can’t get it off either; I want him to have that collar for a while. ;)
Thoughts  
Conversation
~The strength of the wolf is in the pack, the strength of the pack is in the wolf.~
Messages In This Thread
RE: A cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness - by Basil - August 15, 2019, 09:09 AM