Heron Lake Plateau that was before they took away my hair net.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Private 

Liffey felt her heart thrumming with anticipation as they approached the Redhawks border. She was unaware that her parents were no longer residing there, though the lack of their scent at the borders did give her a hint. Her mind, of course, went to the worst place possible immediately. She consoled herself that they would've sent someone to let her know if anything bad had happened to them, though, so she was likely getting ahead of herself. Still, she felt anxiety tying her stomach into knots as she tilted her head back and called for them to attend her and her mate.

The Frostfur turned to tuck herself against @Rannoch's shoulder as they waited, looking off in the distance where she knew Eljay and his family were going about their daily lives. She had no idea the tragedy that had just befallen them the day previous, so she simply felt excited to see them next. Well, excited somewhere in between the worry that her parents had died. One thing at a time, though.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
that was before they took away my hair net. - by Liffey - May 24, 2019, 07:14 PM