Overture Downs Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown.
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
It sounded like there wasn't a strict timeline for Ibis' departure, but that it was imminent. Once she and her brother had gotten their affairs in order, they would be ready to set off. Breccan felt a pang of something he couldn't quite identify -- envy, maybe, coupled with regret that this new friend he had made would be leaving sooner than later. But he swallowed it for now, and forced himself to be present as she continued to talk about her plans.

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll get to do a lot of exploring either way," he said. And while he wanted to stay and talk with her more, it was getting darker and darker and he was starting to feel like he should head back to the hollow. He didn't want Deshyr to be upset with him for leaving her with their little siblings into the wee hours. He sighed. "I should probably get back," he said. "But if I don't see you before you leave, I hope you and your brother have an awesome adventure."

His well wishes were spoken earnestly as he gathered his feet and stood, preparing to go home.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown. - by Breccan - June 24, 2019, 08:59 AM