Overture Downs Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown.
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Before he left, she had an apparent request for him. He paused and listened as she spoke, halted by her tentative statement about possibly coming back, and then his face broke into a broad grin at the conclusion of her words. She wanted to hear him sing again if they met up in the future, and even asked him to promise that he would practice.

"Ha! Are you sure you want to hear that racket again?" he laughed, but he had already made up his mind that he would do as she asked. He had no reason not to, and although he wasn't a good singer and likely wouldn't improve much even if he did practice, he felt a strange urge to give her his word of honor. "I'll practice, though -- so that means you have to come back this way at some point, so I can show off my skills," he bargained cheekily.

With that, he stepped forward to briefly touch his snout to her cheek -- not necessarily intending to flirt, but simply as a gesture of goodwill -- and then turned in the direction of the hollow.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown. - by Breccan - July 06, 2019, 09:19 PM