Larksong Grotto i'm going through changes
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Opalia was instantly grateful that he was reactive, and it didn't take much prompting other than what she had already offered to get him into talking. That much kept her fairly rooted to her spot, though the yearling didn't soften the narrowed eyes. Yet. You thought right, she replied with a nod, still a little clipped about it because she didn't deal in hospitality towards strangers--not often, anyway, and not poised to protect the small piece of land she was beginning to call home. It is a border. A new one still, but... she pointed her nose around, mostly back towards where the forests had become the base of operations for her and her littermate while on the inside, she was just a touch proud to have it recognized as such--which practically officiated the thing entirely.

The red-eyed stranger might have earned a few tiny points because of that one and maybe their work was already looking to pay off sooner than she had realized. Small steps, still, but a new interest in what he could be for them started to seep into that skepticism she was bringing.

Anyway, before she said any more about what they were working on here, Dacio arrived and her knowing glance his way was minuscule at best. But in his company, it didn't need to be said that she knew that her odds at anything effectively doubled with him there to be beside her.

We are definitely here, she swayed her tail, and looked to her brother again. Stegeda, she said, hazarding that much when it was still cryptic at best. Few knew yet of what they hoped to foster here as the last few trickles of Teekon-born Drakru still worthy of the name and the title held little weight.. so far, but they would change that. Then, nodding her snout right back towards the newcomer, she was surprised to hear him say he looked to join. Who are you? Do you fight? Guard? Hunt? Opalia asked, drilling right for what she hoped for most of all first, of course.
Messages In This Thread
i'm going through changes - by Josiah - May 29, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Opalia - May 31, 2019, 12:39 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Josiah - May 31, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Dacio - May 31, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Opalia - June 01, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Josiah - June 02, 2019, 10:32 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Dacio - June 07, 2019, 04:55 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Opalia - June 09, 2019, 11:40 PM