Arrow Lake An unbridled meh
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
Definitely @Ingram - Chusi is just scouting/visiting and outside the borders

She had to get out of there. the Creek was quiet and dead and no one seemed to share her mindset. She was done being a Delta - done being a Gamma! She was supposed to lead, supposed to care for others and share her wisdom, but no one would give her the light of day. If Kavik would just realize himself that he was no where near a good leader, that he would never top her or her father or her friends, she would probably not feel so shitty for even thinking all of these thoughts. Chusi was an honest and emotional creature, no way she could mask her disdain for her peers and keep to herself, that's why she was on the move again.

She had left @Eilonwy in charge of her babies, knowing her own daughter would take good care of her siblings, and went on her way in the early morning. The sun had barely awoken when she came upon the smell of pack, one she faintly recognized but she wasn't sure from where. Perhaps it was just her imagination. She approached the border and called for an audience, unsure if anyone would recognize her voice or what kind of wolf would come greet her.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
An unbridled meh - by Chusi - May 30, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: An unbridled meh - by Ingram Sr - May 30, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: An unbridled meh - by Chusi - May 30, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: An unbridled meh - by Ingram Sr - June 04, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: An unbridled meh - by Chusi - June 09, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: An unbridled meh - by Ingram Sr - June 12, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: An unbridled meh - by Chusi - June 29, 2019, 04:16 AM
RE: An unbridled meh - by Ingram Sr - July 07, 2019, 02:58 PM