Sun Mote Copse i know i have somewhat ghost-like features.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Ima fast travel us to the den lol Oof, time to tag babies... @Avery @Sugar Glider @Crow @Elfie @Weejay if you have time to come say hi! Otherwise I'll just PP you with reckless abandon >:D 

Liffey and @Rannoch followed Fin through the trees as she lead them towards the den that she shared with Liffey's father, siblings and nieces and nephews. While her mother's spirits seemed high enough, Liffey knew Fin was masking her pain. She was intimately familiar with what that looked like, considering it was the her mother had been for much of her childhood after losing Lucy. She also knew that to coax her mother into dropping the act and letting anyone help her through this was completely out of the question. So, she followed, and attempted to follow Fin's lead by discussing only the sunny aspects of their lives and keeping away from the dark.

It didn't take too long for them to arrive. Liffey peeked inside of the den, searching to see which big and little faces were hiding inside. She of course wanted to meet all of her new siblings, as well as Eljay's pair. But she was also eager to see @Elwood and @Eljay themselves, to share her condolensces, and just to wrap herself up in their affection. She too was mourning Wildfire, after all.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
i know i have somewhat ghost-like features. - by Liffey - June 01, 2019, 08:37 AM