Stone Circle Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes
200 Posts
Ooc —
Imagine the boy's surprise when the wolf who came to greet him was his mother. Her belly had dropped considerably in the time he'd searched for them; his gaze was concerned as it wandered over her waddling figure, but he smiled warmly when they shifted up to her face. He knew she was likely unhappy with him for leaving, and that little voice in his head seized upon that knowledge and gnawed on it, telling him he was bad and all he did was hurt others, but he kept that well hidden from his face.

Hi mama, he greeted her, swinging his tail in a jovial arc. Just before disappearing, Lucas and his siblings had been brought to Easthollow on a little field trip. He didn't realize that's where he was now; he'd been much too interested in the humongous Greyback and whispering with Merrick to notice the stones standing in the distance then. I made a mistake, he said. I want to stay here with you and aunt Indra. I want to take care of my baby brothers and sisters. I want to look for Merrick, too... but I can do that in my spare time rather than leaving you all to do it all the time.
THREADS: 1/3
Messages In This Thread
Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 03, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 04, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 09, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 12, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 14, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 14, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 14, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 18, 2019, 12:48 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 18, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 21, 2019, 12:20 PM