Deepwood Weald and now we're still again so I set it on fire
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she'd simply arch a brow at the response given, little smile gracing her features. "but i did nothing to deceive" tundra really didn't smile much but at times like this she felt the undeniable tug at the corners of her mouth. in fact she'd appear more animated than ever when faced with some sort of threat or promise of action, maybe not a good thing to get giddy over but alas, this was better than any christmas present. now that she'd managed to push past the anger triggered by her own personal qualms and emotions she could embrace the cold hearted soldier she truly was, this was the tundra from her past and despite everything she claimed she did to escape it- she relished in it now.

once more she'd simply shrug at the next string of words, eyes alight with mocking innocence. she knew well the wolf wouldn't believe she was up to nothing but that didn't mean she had to admit it, being as annoying as possible was fun enough to her. "i sought nothing but a nice walk, jeez but your clear anxiety at my presence must mean there's reason you wouldn't want me snooping" with that she'd regard the bitch coolly, little smile never once leaving her black lips as flicker began to back up. she'd do nothing at the movement, in fact she'd actually lean back on her haunches- gaze dark and unreadable despite the lingering smirk. finally when flicker disappeared she'd let her jaws widen in a yawn despite her eyes flashing with the strong desire to give chase as if she were a measly piece of prey. well at least prey were worth something, couldn't say the same for her. "how mature of you" is finally all she'd whisper to the still air and after a long wait to make sure the girl was definitely some distance she'd stand.

it was her best bet right now so with the grace of the phantoms she so resembled, she'd follow after the trail without a flicker of hesitation.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and now we're still again so I set it on fire - by Tundra - June 10, 2019, 03:12 PM