Sheepeater Cliff Times change, that doesn't mean I have to
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

Finley grinned stupidly as she waited for Hawkeye to respond to her little story, terrified that she was about to see right through it. Even as the female laughed and Fin laughed mechanically right along, she was still a little worried. But finally, her new friend continued the conversation with words that made her quite confident that she was safe and everything could go on like normal.

Or as normal as things with Fin ever got.

"A place," she responded quickly, only moments before she realized that that wasn't quite a normal thing to say. "...not far from here. It was.. overcrowded, we'll say." She flashed a grin. Talking about where she came from always made her feel a little uncomfortable. She couldn't really figure out why. She had a wonderful childhood, full of love and family and comfort. There really wasn't any reason why she had felt like she needed to get away from it, except for the fact that she had felt suffocated from all the family and happy and the comfort and the smothering and the attention everyone else always seemed to have and how no one could EVER stop talking about how great all of it had been.

Oh. Maybe that was it.

"What about you!" she chirped a little too brightly.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 07, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 11, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 16, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 27, 2014, 08:02 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 12:34 PM