Alpine Lake i'm hopeless and awkward and desperate for love.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
soooo I don't totally know in my head where they're at right now or if it would be possible for them to literally see the Plateau but ima do this and let's just agree to be vague lol Takes place 6/7

They were nearly there. Liffey felt like she could cry from relief as she and @Rannoch spotted the Plateau off in the distance. They had left the pups behind with @Breccan and @Deshyr to scout ahead, as well as to take a moment to talk in private amongst themselves about whether to rest for the evening or push straight on through. She had been confident that her decision would be rest until she saw the Plateau. Now she was torn.

"I don't know... I'm so tired, but it's soooo close now," Liffey said, turning to Rannoch who stood beside her on the ridge, "We could be there by nightfall if we kept going, and it would be nice to get to really rest..." She huffed uncertainly, her tail swishing irritably at her haunches.
Messages In This Thread
i'm hopeless and awkward and desperate for love. - by Liffey - June 06, 2019, 07:25 PM