Stone Circle daughters of coldharbour
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
iliksis felt the growing barb of the girl's anger; good. the worm lived on aggression -- his very creed was violence. he fed on it. if ira raised a fang for him, she would find iliksis was no stranger to cruelty, and would be thrilled to partake in something as delightful as afternoon bloodletting.

he blinked rather slowly as ira lifted her chin; his gaze drew pointedly across her jugular, bare with the fur along her throat pulsing ever so slightly. how close life drifted to the surface, how close blood pulsated through the skin. his grin did not falter as he looked about them; he had yet to trespass, and her aggression for his presence on her borders was warranted, but he did not fear her. he would leave soon, but not before his point was made. "i do not trespass. if i wanted to, you would not know." he lifted his paw lightly, feeling in his element.

"you owe me nothing, but you owe your packmate.. you will tell her i came to visit and look forward to seeing her soon."  not wish to see her soon, but look forward to seeing her soon. his malevolent gaze flickered over ira expectantly.
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
daughters of coldharbour - by Iliksis - June 08, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Iliksis - June 08, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Iliksis - June 08, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Iliksis - June 08, 2019, 06:31 PM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 11:27 PM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Iliksis - June 09, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Ira - June 09, 2019, 10:34 PM