Hushed Willows i'm better when you're with me
181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
She had never bothered a trip towards the willows outside of invitation, for her initial investment had been with the Diaspora wolves. Things had changed within their ranks though—a certain uneasiness plagued the sylph, and she could not quite place what it was. Pregnancy hormones? It was possible. There simple fact they all remained strangers to her? More than likely. And yet involving herself among them seemed near impossible in this very moment, and so she took to making use of herself in other ways—checking on the wolves who had homed upon the edge of their mountain.

Her paws took her to the edge of their borders—a dull silence meeting her, though the birds still sung in the trees of the great willows. It was a peaceful home—or so she had initially gathered. Something was amiss, though, and the pale beauty took pause, her exotic muzzle canted slightly as she pursed her lips in contemplation. Finally, despite the haunting notion of something awry, the woman tilted her muzzle upward, gently calling out for one of Elysium.
Messages In This Thread
i'm better when you're with me - by Ketzia - June 12, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: i'm better when you're with me - by Minnow - June 12, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: i'm better when you're with me - by Sunny - June 13, 2019, 09:29 AM
RE: i'm better when you're with me - by Ketzia - August 02, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: i'm better when you're with me - by Sunny - August 15, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: i'm better when you're with me - by Ketzia - October 07, 2019, 11:34 AM