Shadow Mountain But you and me were more like a disaster
31 Posts
Ooc — mista
Hm, I could name a few, he chims in. 'Party poopers, the lot of them.' One such ex-lover, however, absolutely loved everything associated with water. The beaches and rivers were their calling, and Jean-Pierre quickly formed the theory of them being part otter. They would be overjoyed right now.

Flirtatious pickups along the lines of fate and destiny with such a handsome man being lonely in his tiny abode on a lone mountain linger on the tip of his tongue. Certainly it would make their meeting interesting.

That's a good question, the beige prince says instead, leaning closer towards the male at the flash of lightening followed by the sound of close by thunder. Got nowhere else to go. Bit of a lie, but he's avoiding said place.

And you? Do you truly live on this mountain?
Messages In This Thread
But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - June 14, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - June 29, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - June 29, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Jean-Pierre - June 30, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - June 30, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - July 07, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - July 07, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - July 14, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - July 23, 2019, 12:54 PM