Firefly Glen 2 pesestas says we can’t
45 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
A game.

Malcanthet remembered the last time he had joined in a dance such as this. It was almost a quarter of a year ago, too long for someone who claimed to be a courtesan.

He wondered what Damien thought of such things — his cousin was the most militant Melonii he had met. Mal didn't blame him for being that way — the Meloniis here seemed to have made many enemies and few friends in their stay here. And with talk of an army rather than the syndicate that Mephala worshippers often created...well, this was bound to be interesting.

But Malcanthet couldn't help but think of the time he was wasting here. He had never thought of it in such a way before, but now with Damien's clear goal in his mind, that became a thought wavering in his mind, even as he pushed forward.

Have you heard of 'Never have I Ever?' he cocked his head. I'll ask you five questions. If I can guess at least... he hummed in contemplation, thinking what would be a fair enough percentage. three things that you have done before, then you get to tell me your name. If I fail, then I can tell you mine. Deal?
bad language bby
Messages In This Thread
2 pesestas says we can’t - by Vonnaruil - June 14, 2019, 07:53 PM
RE: 2 pesestas says we can’t - by Malcanthet - June 15, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: 2 pesestas says we can’t - by Vonnaruil - June 15, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: 2 pesestas says we can’t - by Malcanthet - June 15, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: 2 pesestas says we can’t - by Vonnaruil - June 15, 2019, 11:21 PM
RE: 2 pesestas says we can’t - by Malcanthet - June 18, 2019, 09:43 PM