Stone Circle Curiosity Killed The Cat
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
All Welcome 
This is mainly for @Vespera because I thought it would be funny if I had a thread between myself, but any other character is welcome xD
The male had been wondering for what seemed like hours. His muscles ached a bit but it didn't bother him too much. What had seemed like yesterday when he departed from his loving family and previous pack, he knew he had left long ago. His sense of belonging was mixed, he didn't know where to start, where to end, his story seemed a blur and he had no clear vision of himself. His strides began to slow with each leg stretch getting shorter and shorter, and his once craned head seemed to lose some altitude. The aroma of wolves had hit his nostrils, this collective scent had made him both raise his head towards the smell and stop where he was. He was near pack territory. From what his parents and packmates have told him is to never step inside an unknown pack's land, and to always be polite if they asked him to leave. But he was curious, and desperate to explore the world around him. Connor urged his large paws to move forward as the muscular man stepped a bit further towards the border, but his instincts told him to stop. He obeyed himself and kept his distance from the border, then the wind picked up and the scent of wolves was getting stronger. He paused for a moment to think of what to do next, do I proceed to wait for someone, or save myself the trouble of getting a tongue lashing from one of the natives for being so close to their homeland? He knew to trust himself and wait, and so he did. With each passing moment, he wondered if the other creatures around him like the birds or insects thought he looked lost, and he did. Connor looked like a newborn that had just wandered out of the comfort of their den, he even felt like he did. The large male fluctuated his shoulders and proceeded to sit, his green orbs were filled with questions about the regions he was in. So he had made a decision to wait.
Messages In This Thread
Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 14, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 14, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 15, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 15, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 16, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 18, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 25, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 26, 2019, 12:25 PM