Swiftcurrent Creek I am complete in your eyes.
26 Posts
Ooc —
@Brook — but welcome to parents too!
Dawn, chilly & overcast outside.
Figured it would be a good idea to have an ongoing puppy thread so we can keep them active until they can actually do stuff!

He is hungry, as is his prerogative, and roots against his mother's belly. Kicking and squealing like a tiny piglet. He can't fathom having limbs to reach with - the dream of being that little seed sprouting has almost entirely faded now but sometimes he thinks he can smell the coming rain and lusts for it, missing aspects of a past life. When Stone's face collides with a warm surface he grips with his tiny o-shaped mouth and suckles. He is unaware that the flesh he's turning flush and pink is not his mother's, but his sister's — her cheek, specifically. A nice hickey will form if she does not protest. Eventually he tires of suckling because all the effort in the world cannot bring Stone sustenance - perhaps tears, but he does not wish harm on anyone, least of all his beloved twin. He releases her and crows with obnoxious whining until someone bigger comes along to pacify him.
Messages In This Thread
I am complete in your eyes. - by Stone - June 17, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: I am complete in your eyes. - by Brook - June 18, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: I am complete in your eyes. - by Stone - June 27, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: I am complete in your eyes. - by Brook - July 01, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: I am complete in your eyes. - by Stone - July 01, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: I am complete in your eyes. - by Brook - July 07, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: I am complete in your eyes. - by Stone - July 17, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: I am complete in your eyes. - by Brook - July 18, 2019, 12:47 PM