Ankyra Sound Walking on the edge of something bigger
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau worried that the words she spoke brought on more harm than good, the halfling feeling a pang within her breast. She took her lower lip between her teeth a moment to gnaw, trying to think of how she could help him. There wasn't much she could do, Cadeau realized with a disheartened little frown. But Sirius above did she wish she could help him... be there for him, even if all she had to give was empty handed promises and a shoulder to lean on. Even that it appeared she wasn't good at either, reading his face and listening to his words.

Illidan was strong and he was smart, Cadeau had seen the leader and provider often on their journey, a side she admired greatly in him when she first met him. Did he not see that he was capable of it? Cadeau wanted to show him that he had the ability to lead these wolves, of course who would believe the eyes of a besotted young woman? She was bias when it came to him, that she knew without a doubt, Cadeau shook her head. 

"Well... your reign is still young yet, Illidan." She smiled at him though she faltered, having a hunch the words she said weren't going to land like she wanted them to. He wasn't going to magically start feeling better because she said something. "You have time to show them. Nobody starts off good at everything. Even great leaders to-be, I'm sure." 

Cadeau gave him a comforting nudge with her muzzle against his shoulder after, pausing to look hopefully at him.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
Walking on the edge of something bigger - by Cadeau - June 17, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Walking on the edge of something bigger - by Cadeau - July 14, 2019, 09:06 PM