Golden Glade Got a heart like a neon sign
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey's concern only heightened when Breccan told her where he planned to find his friends. They had not left the Hollow on good terms, which meant he would likely be putting himself at risk for returning there. Especially if he was going back for Terance's daughter, of all wolves. No, this wasn't okay. She could not let this happen.

She had parted her lips to speak when Rannoch tried to assuage her concerns. He made a lot of perfectly valid points, but there was a key fact he seemed to be overlooking. "Yes, but we had each other, plus your brothers, plus the rest of them. We were never alone," she corrected him, "I think you remember as well as I do what happened when you travelled alone, and you were older than he is now." She glanced pointedly at the scar on his neck, then looked again at her son.

"Breccan, I love you and I know you don't understand this, but you're so young still," she said gently, trying to keep the pleading in her voice to a minimum (and failing), "This kingdom we've built--you're a part of it. It will be yours someday. You belong here. You belong with your family."
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
Got a heart like a neon sign - by Breccan - June 17, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Liffey - June 21, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Breccan - June 24, 2019, 08:50 AM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Liffey - June 26, 2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Breccan - June 27, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Liffey - June 27, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Breccan - June 27, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Liffey - July 01, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Breccan - July 06, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Liffey - July 07, 2019, 11:48 AM